Automatic Vertical Seam Welding Machine (EGW)
● Power source: NAEC MIA, US Miller, US Lincoln
● Suitable for both “bottom-to-top” and “top-to-bottom” tank construction
● Electro-gas shielding welding process for single pass welding (outside) and two sides shaping, also GMAW (FCAW) for multi-pass welding. (GTAW welding process is optional)
● LNG EGW, light duty EGW are available.
● Electro-gas welding process with voltage sensing to weld vertical seams with excellent quality and high deposition rate. One operator can complete 2.4m long vertical seam welding within 1 hr.
● Suitable for tank in 9m diameter or larger, shell plate width 1.6m to 2.8m/3m/3.2m (others optional)
● Movable water-cooling copper slide and copper backing to force welding seam shaping, greatly improves the welding quality & efficiency and reduces operator's work intensity. Two models for V and X type groove.